Albuquerque Commercial Real Estate RSS Feed Albuquerque Commercial Real Estate news
- Wowza Burger opens inside Albuquerque’s Nativo Lodgeby Brian Fernandes on November 3, 2022 at 7:25 pm
Inside the Albuquerque hotel, the dining space spans approximately 3,000 square feet and is comprised of a main dining room, lounge and bar.
- The Block retail center set to open in Rio Rancho next fallby Brian Fernandes on November 3, 2022 at 4:11 pm
Made up of new buildings and re-purposed shipping containers, The Block will be situated on 1.3 acres of land and will span 14,000 square feet.
- Office-to-apartment conversions are hot. Will that hold up in changing economy, higher interest-rate environment?by Ashley Fahey on November 3, 2022 at 2:12 pm
With some office buildings remaining largely vacant more than two years since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, local governments across the U.S. are […]
- Large cranes mark the next step in Netflix expansion at Albuquerque Studiosby Carter Jones on November 2, 2022 at 10:51 pm
Last month, a Colorado-based company received FAA permits to erect two 320-foot cranes. Meanwhile, Albuquerque-based Chavez Concrete Contractors has also been […]
- Done Deals: Santa Fe property sold for $6.7M; state invests in Barelas projectby Chris Keller on November 2, 2022 at 10:00 pm
A real estate investment company with offices in New York City has purchased the Shellaberger Tennis Center in Santa Fe.
- Q3 spike in loans with negative leverage signals how commercial real estate dealmaking is changingby Ashley Fahey on November 2, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Negative leverage in the commercial real estate market seen in the third quarter hasn't reached similar levels since the 1980s.
- Entrepreneur has plans to 'boost' west downtown with these dining conceptsby Brian Fernandes on November 1, 2022 at 10:20 pm
Erin Wade believes the "dining district" concept will cater to consumers whose habits changed during and since the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Alterations to Tucanos Brazilian Grill among 31 commercial building permits filed last week in Albuquerqueon October 31, 2022 at 5:17 pm
A project at 100 Central Ave. SW is estimated to be about 8,007 square feet and cost an estimated $1.2 million. The work will be done by Mick Rich Contractors […]
- Real estate investors, bracing for recession, prepare to seize on potential distressby Ashley Fahey on October 31, 2022 at 2:07 pm
A growing threat of recession and deal slowdown in the wake of higher interest rates has some investors preparing to seize on potential distressed […]
- The disconnect over remote work lingers. It may intensify in 2023.by Andy Medici on October 28, 2022 at 2:46 am
More than two years after Covid-19 shifted millions of Americans to remote work, a disconnect still lingers between managers and employees. It could get even […]