Albuquerque Commercial Real Estate RSS Feed Albuquerque Commercial Real Estate news
- Auction of Archdiocese of Santa Fe properties moves to final phaseby Robert Salas on July 20, 2022 at 9:30 pm
The U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of New Mexico has set a Sept. 30 deadline for SVN to sell the last 44 properties.
- $3.4M filing for new building leads commercial building permits issued last week in Albuquerqueon July 20, 2022 at 2:37 pm
A project at 1415 4th St. SW is estimated to be about 12,070 square feet with an estimated cost of $3.4 million. The work will be done by Richardson & […]
- US office market remains flat in Q2 as inflation, broader economy could temper leasing activityby Ashley Fahey on July 20, 2022 at 2:03 pm
The national office-market recovery continues to remain stagnant amid rising inflation and economic headwinds.
- Albuquerque-based DXD Capital ready to deploy capital everywhere from Hawaii to Rhode Islandby Robert Salas on July 19, 2022 at 8:27 pm
“The economy is slowing into a recession; this is when self-storage performance shines compared to other assets," said Drew Dolan, DXD principal and fund […]
- Sandia Area Federal Credit Union grows employee count, plans new facility near Journal Centerby Robert Salas on July 18, 2022 at 8:15 pm
The financial institution is partnering with Momentum, a national design firm based in Seattle, to transform the 48,000 square-foot building at 3721 Rutledge […]
- Virgin Galactic to bring spaceship manufacturing facility to Arizona, hire hundredsby Ron Davis on July 15, 2022 at 6:59 pm
Virgin will manufacture its Delta-class spaceships at the Mesa, Arizona, facility. It has a target to reach space in 2025 by way of revenue-generating payload […]
- Q&A: Cresa's new president on what companies get wrong about the post-pandemic office, what's nextby Ashley Fahey on July 14, 2022 at 1:58 pm
A tenant representative industry veteran this week began his new role at commercial real estate firm Cresa.
- Telehealth provider Electronic Caregiver purchases Las Cruces Tower for $8.9Mby Robert Salas on July 13, 2022 at 11:14 pm
The company, which bought the naming rights in 2018, plans to officially rename the building.
- Geringer Capital and Colliers International kick off mixed-use development in Rio Ranchoby Chris Keller on July 13, 2022 at 5:47 pm
The first tenant at The Village at Rio Rancho will be an 80,000-square-foot Market Street grocery store. The upscale concept from Albertsons aims to provide […]
- Titan Development officially breaks ground on Westside spec warehouse in Westpointe40 Business Parkby Chris Keller on July 13, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Dubbed Westpointe40 Spec Building 1, and located near Interstate 40 and 98th Street SW, the Class A industrial warehouse is scheduled to be completed in the […]